Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Special K Pastry Crisps - Chocolatey Delights

A friend told me about the Special K Pastry Crisps and LOVES the Brown Sugar Cinnamon, so I thought I would try them.  I was excited about the package of 2 being only 100 calories, so I bought the Chocolatey Delights.  I am always looking for the quick chocolate fix.  I am sad to say that I do not like them.  I expected them to be more crispy because of the name.  My first bite was OK although not too flavorful.  My second bite left me wondering if I had a stale box.  I think that the filling makes it a little soft.  Because I was not expecting this, I didn't enjoy them.

I will try the Brown Sugar Cinnamon and hope that they are more flavorful and crispy!  Besides, who can eat cinnamon rolls everyday and "get" away with it?

If you come across a great sale on these, I would buy a box to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment